Re: [orca-list] libre office and formatting

You can also navigate between headins and sub headings.
press the f5 key and the navigator opens.
Every heading may or may not have sub heading which you can expand using right arrow.
Press enter to jump to that heading.
I guess this is already known, but just mentioned it for those who may not know.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.