Re: [orca-list] Default behavior for quick key toggling of focus mode is changed

Hi Joanie,

I tested little the newest changes.
When I using orca modifier+TAB or orca modifier+shift+TAB keystrokes to jump between form fields Orca not activating focus mode automaticaly. This is right? For example, this is importanter with entryes or combo boxes if get focus with orca modifier+tab or orca modifier+SHIFT+TAB keystrokes. When I using m or SHIFT+M keys to jump between landmarks, focus mode not activating automaticaly. This is right? Orca modifier+A keystroke this situation perfect changing to focus mode and ARIA menues right usable.

Attila