[orca-list] Stumpwm, firefox, and orca

Hello list,

I am exploring stumpwm as window manager, since in theory at least, it
integrates well with emacspeak.  I cannot get firefox to talk using
orca when using stumpwm, even though other programs such as gedit and
totem will talk.  Orca -l does not show firefox.

I think I have every necessary accessibility package installed, and
would appreciate help as to where to go next.

On Debian testing, I am using:

Iceweasel 24.2.0esr-1, gnome-orca version 3.4.2-2, stumpwm version
1:20110819.gitca08e08-2.1.

Thanks for any help,

Rob