[orca-list] Orca doesn't come back automatically in navigation mode

Hi,

Orca 3.16, MATE 1.8, Debian 8.0, Iceweasel 38 (from unstable repo).

After I fill a form, enable the OK button or similar, Orca places the focus at the beginning of the page which pop-up. But instead of passing in navigation mode, since it's not in a form anymore, Orca stays in nafocus mode.

The details with log are here:
http://bugs.debian.org/792750

The bug seems fixed in the master. Could you give me how to backport it to 3.16 so that we could ship the fix in Debian?

Thanks.

Regards,

--
Jean-Philippe MENGUAL