[orca-list] sometimes block lines are ignored in TB

Hi all.
This is hard to reproduce since it doesn't happen all the time.

Sometimes, when composing a message in thunderbird, blank lines are not announced by orca. I type some text, I press the enter key two or three times and then press the up arrow. Instead of read blank, orca reads the text that was typed previously. If I use down/right arrow, orca announce correctly the new line chars used to separate the blank lines.
This is with latest orca and when I restart orca the problem desappear.
I'll try to send more information.
Thanks.

--
José Vilmar Estácio de Souza