Re: [orca-list] Documentation on Orca development?

Hunter Jozwiak <hunter t joz gmail com> wrote:
Hi guys,

Given that I will have some time off during the thanksgiving holidays, where
can I find the documentation on Orca development? I think it would be
interesting to learn how Orca works behinds the scenes, as well as possibly
make some modifications.

I think it's a case of "the source code is the developer documentation" at
this point. However, there are Python doc strings and comments in the code.