[orca-list] Libreoffice Calc gets slower and slower with Orca running

Hi all,

I have noticed that after a while of editing a spreadsheet in Libreoffice Calc, my system gets progressively more unresponsive, to the point where Calc is unusable. If I close Calc and re-open it again, speed returns to normal for another 10-15 minutes or so.

I can't find anything on the web about other non-Orca users experiencing this problem, so could it be something to do with Orca?

I've seen this behaviour under Orca v3.16, 3.18 and now 3.20, with Libreoffice 5.0 and now 5.1.

Does anyone else use Calc regularly and have they seen this issue before?

Thanks,

Nick