Re: [orca-list] Could you extend the say all function ?

In answer to your questions:

1. Why would you want to extend it by word? Unless the answer is item 2.

2. This would be a good candidate for a plugin. And while I didn't get
the libpeas work done in time for 3.20, it is my plan to have it done
for 3.22.

--joanie