Re: [orca-list] solved: contracted braille now works on my borrowed braille sense

Hi,

no not yet we are still on 2.6.2.

By the way the -j flag for make tells your system to use that amount of
cores on the CPU, or use -j to use them all.

Glad Manjaro devs were able to help you out so promptly.

cheers

Rob