Re: [orca-list] yasr

Peter Vágner <pvdeejay gmail com> wrote:
Okay, I've tried to run dbg on it and this is what I'm getting...

ui_keypress (key=key entry=12) at ui.c:845
845        (*funcs[kf->index].f) (kf->argp);

Check whether the "funcs" variable is being initialized properly with a table
of functions. The above line calls a function via a pointer. If the pointer doesn't
refer to a valid function then you'll indeed get a segmentation fault.

Make sure it's properly loading its configuration files, if any.

If you don't know C, then hand over the problem to someone who does.