Re: [orca-list] orca-list Digest, Vol 145, Issue 73

Hi, just press and hold the shift key and press the Tab-key until you hear something like „Notification
popup“ Then press the Enter-key and after that you should be able to navigate inside the dialogue.

Hope that helps

Hi List,

Can anyone give me a clue on how to access notification popup on
Firefox? I sign up on a website and then a popup? appear and ask me
whether Firefox need to rember the password.

Best Regards