Re: [orca-list] problem running orca from master branch

Le 21/11/2019 à 14:56, Mike Zhukovskiy a écrit :
I probably did something wrong building or running Orca, I'm just not sure how to find out.  Is there an IRC or Slack channel for this sort of debugging?
We're mostly using Gitlab for discussing technical issue or this mailing list.

Also there is the chan #gnome-a11y on irc.gnome.org for discussing Orca and other general accessibility subject.

Best regards.