Re: predecessor task list with simple text hierarchy

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 08:00:02AM +0530, Vikas Yadav wrote:
> Its great to use. I was searching for something treelike in glade designer
> but could not identify. My gtk vocabulary is nill. :p

Someone reported that he would like to be able to see the entire task
description in the dropdown list. Sounds like something to keep in mind
when implementing the tree stuff if you are going to do it.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/planner-list/2008-December/msg00013.html

Regards,
Maurice.

--