Planner questions and improvements

Dear folks,

i'm glad to see that the development has been taken up again of Planner. I'm a
relative newbie to planner though.

When i tried out the print-preview of a planning i made, it only printed the
first three views and not the assignment plan, a pretty handy overview to
distribute.

I also noticed some references made to planner's ability to be used
distributively with an SQL database; does this mean that more than one person
can work on a planningi simultaniously?

Finally, I noticed that it lacks `sparse' tasks; i.e. a task that say has 20
hours but has to be done in a time-period of say 40 days, the 40 days being
dependent on other tasks. Imagine a phtotographer taking pictures of the
project at intervals.

There are some other things, but that'll have to wait.

With regards,
Reinoud Zandijk