Re: [Planner] A couple of questions

Tom Miller wrote:
Folks,

Hi,

    I'm a newbie to this list, so please be kind...

Of course :)

    1)  Does Planner require Fedora?   Or can I run it under
        RedHat 9.x?

The latest release should work if I recall correctly. I'm not completely sure though, since Red Hat 9 is a bit old. You'd have to try it to know for sure.

    2)  This looks a lot like mrproject... is it the continuation
        of that project (which seems to be dead)?

Yes, it's the same project with a new name and home.

Regards,
Richard

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/