Re: Where is Gio.resources_register on Raspberry Pi?

On 3 September 2015 at 20:20, Roger James <roger beardandsandals co uk> wrote:
Ok Guys,

Re-sending since (again) I forgot to reply-all and I sent the answer
only to Roger (sorry Roger)

I give up. I have been trying to access Gio.resources_register on a
Raspberry Pi running the raspbian OS (Debian wheezy).  This is what I get

you should try:

Gio.Resource._register

gobject-introspection got confused from the naming of the GResource
class and it's methods (singular vs plural).

Kind regards
--
Gian Mario Tagliaretti
GNOME Foundation member