Re: GdkPixbuf: ICO files with multiple sizes

Am 16.06.2019 23:22 schrieb Benjamin Berg:
seems like a bug in the GdkPixbuf image loader code.

Thanks for the hint. There are some open bugs related to this problem.
Currently it is unclear for me if maybe the problem is still fixed in the current upstream version. I see no way to test it.

"Handle PNG payload in ICO files"
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gdk-pixbuf/issues/16

"GdkPixbuf: ICO files with multiple sizes"
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk/issues/1955

"ico: Parses compressed data as BMP if compressed entry is last"
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gdk-pixbuf/issues/50

"Some windows icons display as garbage"
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gdk-pixbuf/issues/56

"Selecting an image from a multiple-image file type (like ICO)"
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gdk-pixbuf/issues/1