chance

Breaking news alert issue - big news coming.

Allixon International Corporation
A X C P . P K

We give it to you again as a gift. This company is doing
incredible things. They have cash and have made great
strategic aquisitions. Current price is $4.70.
Short term projection is $8. This company has dropped
big new's in the past. Who's to say they don't have
another big one.

I'm just trying to make a smudge on the collective unconscious.
Time ripens all things; no man is born wise.
Woman was God's second mistake.

Everything in the world may be endured except continued prosperity.
If you wish me to weep, you must mourn first yourself.
Everything in the world may be endured, except continual prosperity.
Human war has been the most successful of our cultural traditions.
I always tried to turn every disaster into an opportunity.
It's simple. It's just things with chalk on a board.
If you have a job without aggravations, you don't have a job.
The strongest of all warriors are these two -- Time and Patience.
Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.
If you would marry suitably, marry your equal.
I'm as pure as the driven slush.

History is more or less bunk.
Nothing succeeds like the appearance of success.
Trust in Allah, but tie your camel.
To err is human, to forgive divine.