Desktop Architects Meeting

Hi there,

In June, there'll be a Desktop Architects Meeting [1] at the Googleplex.
This is a quite important event, and we'll send some GNOME people there.
In the past, Jeff (DAM 1), Elijah (DAM 3) and I (DAM 2) went to
represent GNOME.

The board would like the release team to propose one or two names of
people who could attend this meeting (it's more about technical stuff
than anything else, thus r-t makes sense). A good candidate should have
some technical knowledge, but it's even more important to have a good
knowledge of the community and of GNOME in general. It doesn't have to
be people in the release team.

Vincent

[1] http://www.linux-foundation.org/en/Desktop_Architects_Meeting_4

--