perl bindings

I was about ready to do the 2.25.2 release when the somewhat myserious
'link perl' step in the release howto made me wonder, and then I
discovered that the modulesets that convert-to-tarballs.py created
does not contain any perl bindings (all the other languages have a
meta-gnome-binding-foo metamodule).  The versions file does list the
perl modules, although it lists the 2.24.1 versions, not the 2.25.1
versions. I notice that the 2.25.1 moduleset
seems to have the same problem wrt to perl. Is this as intended ?

Matthias