Re: gnome-canvas deprecation

Am Samstag, den 01.08.2009, 01:14 +0100 schrieb Lucas Rocha:
> > Am Mittwoch, den 29.07.2009, 20:40 +0200 schrieb Vincent Untz:
> >> I like Olav's proposal (moving out of the platform). It will make it
> >> easier for us to do whatever we want.
> >
> Yep.

I currently won't move libgnomecanvas from platform to desktop.
libgnomecanvas drags in libart_lpgl so it's even worse.

I will wait until the Evolution team has discussed their plans.
alexl proposed to check out foocanvas (used by nautilus and gnumeric,
way smaller, not using libart_lgpl or libglade).

Now waiting for more investigation about porting efforts by mbarnes.
http://live.gnome.org/ProjectRidley/CanvasOverview is known.

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed