[no subject]

Dear contractor, we the coordinator of the Central Bank of Nigeria CBN have received the three gentle men you sent over to the bank as your â??Next of Kinâ?? and â??Representativeâ?? to claim your contract payment funds deposited in the CBN treasury. We decided to contact you because we cannot afford any mistakes, so we need you to testify that you sent these gentle men as your next of kin to claim your funds and you have 48hours to comply. After 48hours we will assume your silence that you sent them for the claims of your funds and will not hesitate to release the funds to them. Send your response to this Email: christophersmith sify com and call me.

Courtesy Gov. CBN

Dating Question: What Is a Man?
http://dating.personals.yahoo.com/singles/datingtips/88036/dating-question-what-is-a-man

Yahoo! Personals