Re: Session saving & 2.26.0

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 10:20 AM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> Le lundi 16 mars 2009, à 10:36 +0000, Lucas Rocha a écrit :
>> Waiting for 2.26.1 and disabling session saving on 2.26.0 sounds like
>> the sanest option.
>
> We have a deal, then.

I see that you have committed all your changes without further
discussion to the stable branch now. I don't think that changes of
this magnitude are compatible with our established policy for stable
branches. Anyway, I'd like to thank you for breaking up the huge patch
into a series of reviewable commits. Looking over them, I can accept
almost all of them as  bug fixes of some sort, but this one stands out
as breaking the new gnome-session design:

2009-03-25  Vincent Untz  <vuntz {at} gnome.org>

	Allow an interacting app to cancel the logout.

Can you justify that change ?