Re: gnome-shell build broken in GNOME 3.7.3 [resent]

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 5:39 PM, Kjartan Maraas
<kjartan maraas gmail com> wrote:
> gnome-shell depends on a version of libnm-gtk that hasn't been released
> yet and this makes it hard to build the upcoming GNOME 3.7.3 release.

I made a 3.7.3.1 release that reverts the commit in question. It's not
thoroughly tested, so later commits might still have introduced
runtime dependencies on the unreleased libnm version, but it should be
enough to make packagers happy.

Cheers,
Florian