Gnome Calculator release

Hello,

I'm the current maintainer of Gnome Calculator.
Recently the GTK and Vala requirements for Calculator were bumped too high (GTK from 3.0 to 3.11.2 and Vala from 0.18 to unreleased 0.23) to match other Gnome components.

Due to this I am unable to compile and release it from my machine which still runs on Ubuntu 12.04 with some local, upgraded libraries.
Currently my exams are going on, so I won't be able to upgrade my environment till 16th December 2013.

I talked to Robert Ancell (Previous maintainer of Gnome Calculator) for the same, but he was not able to release it due to the same issue, and asked me to contact the release team.

Can someone from the release team please release Gnome Calculator 3.11.1 for this time?

Thank you.. :)

--
**Arth Patel (PioneerAxon)**
ME (CSA)