Re: late coming features

To test the new notifications?  I'm sure we can.  Just tell me which
image we can promote for the testing.  (gnome continuous or some other
one)  I can help plan some media strategy to get people to test it
out.

My only problem is that once integrated, you'd be breaking your own UI
freeze if designers/florian end up making UI changes in response to
community feedback or will you push those changes in following
releases?

Given the offered timeframe I was not thinking about real UI changes
(the design has been in the wiki and is sound), but about the many
implementation glitches where the number of eyeballs matters (things
like putting a max height to the notification zone[1], accomodating
for markup in notification messages[2], etc.)

Such fixes will obviously be accepted by the team.

        Fred

[1] https://www.0d.be/tmp/notifs-3.15.90.png
[2] https://www.0d.be/tmp/notif-markup-3.15.90.png