[Rhythmbox-devel] 0.4 Release

I haven't filed a bug report yet since I had this problem about two weeks ago (and today when I compile the 0.4 tarball) when I compiled CVS. The app works fine except when trying to access the Preferences dialog. Upon clicking the Preferences menu item Rhythmbox SEGFAULTS. Has this been diagnosed? Anyone else having this problem? I'm using Redhat 8.0... MArk you get this?

By the way I just build src rpms and binaries for monkey-media 0.6 and rhythmbox 0.4. Anyone want them? Just give me a shout and I email them to you or upload them somewhere.

Later,
Casey