[Rhythmbox-devel] Future Goals

I think what we need to do after this feature freeze, is discuss where
we want rhythmbox to go.

Some ideas I have heard for features include:
Visualization.
Burning of playlists to disc.
Extracting audio tracks and inserting those into the RB library.
Displaying album art (Like iTunes).

I think what is best to do is try to figure out milestones for these
features and go from there. One thing we should keep in mind is to not
over bloat RB with needless features.

Again, my 4 cents to the world.
--
Sean Harshbarger		|   "Only two things are infinite,
harshy@dersoldat.org		|   the universe and human stupidity,

Key fingerprint = 086A AA96 51DD D84D 3E64  1B26 778F 2335 C828 E736

This is a digitally signed message part