Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] State Of The Rhythmbox]

Bastien Nocera a écrit :
> On Sun, 2003-08-03 at 20:14, Colin Walters wrote:

>>>Here are the necessary files to include to have our own
>>>gtktreemodelsort.
>>
>>I asked this of Yann in private, but I'll ask here too in case anyone
>>else knows: will defining our own versions of the gtk_tree_model_sort_*
>>cause any problems?  Since presumably then there will be multiple
>>definitions of the symbol linked in.
>>
>>What would make me the most comfortable is to rename the whole thing to
>>rb_temp_tree_model_sort.  I know it's kind of painful, but...
>

> No, shouldn't be any problems. In totem, I have the gnome-vfs
> authentication dialog which is also present in libgnomeui 2.3. Totem
> works fine on this platform, and uses the version inside its tree.

Ok, so no painful renaming task !
Anyway my previous patch I for configure was not perfect, this new one
should work fine (the configure option is now
"--enable-gtktreemodelsort-workaround")
Rhythmbox compiled with this workaround works fine for me but it would
be nice if other people could test it to be sure it doesn't cause bugs.

Yann