[Rhythmbox-devel] Searching in playlist and library.... is this the desiredbehavior??

I built the cvs with the xine-backend finally and got it working... i've
been doing some bug hunting and found something that (IMHO) is a bug...
here it is.

open up the library and do a search for a song title... guess what... it
won't show up in the results!!! thats b/c its only looking at genres,
ablums, and artist

now make a playlist with multiple artist albums and do a search for an
artist or an album and you get no results!!!

looking at the code its DESIGNED this way it would appear.  is this
supposed to be the desired behavior?

by the way, whats the proper way to make a patch file?? i've fixed this
in my tree and would have made a patch file, but i'm new to open source
dev tools... so any help would be apreciated.

also, sry for not posting this to bugzilla, seems a simple q/a here and
patch is simpler than bogging down bugzilla on a simple issue.

thanks
--
Douglas McMorris <virage83@mail.utexas.edu>