Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] PRErelease 0.4.99.2

On Sat, 2003-08-09 at 16:07, Colin Walters wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've cut another prerelease; we had two blockers closed since 0.4.99.1,
> leaving just one blocker remaining (119193).  I haven't ever seen that
> bug myself, and so I am really curious how many other people out there
> have seen it, and in what conditions it's happened.  Please comment in
> bugzilla if you've seen it!
>
> Test and enjoy:
>
> http://web.rhythmbox.org/download.html

I can confirm this bug.  Just tried it, doing the same steps as in the
bug description, with 0.4.99.2, and I get a segfault box.  The song that
I was playing is still playing, but the Rhythmbox main window doesn't
respond.
--
Mason Kidd
<mason.kidd@mrkidd.com>