[Rhythmbox-devel] PRErelease 0.4.99.3

Hi,

Another prerelease, 0.4.99.3, is out.

It fixes a few crashers and major bugs, but unfortunately not 119193.
We've also found a new blocker, 119690.

Oh, and note that this prerelease breaks compatibility with the old
iradio format.  Sorry about that.  The old way was bad and could be the
source of some difficult-to-track-down bugs.  Better that this happened
now while we're still in prerelease stage rather than 0.5.0.
However, if you've added a bunch of stations, note that the data isn't
lost.  At some point if there's enough demand maybe I'll write a little
XSLT to pull out the old data and make a playlist you can import.

Test and enjoy:

http://web.rhythmbox.org/download.html