Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [patch] alignment tweak for sourcelist

Can somebody put up a screenshot (preferably cropped to the window and
hence smaller)? I'm on a hiptop (cellphone) for the next few days so I
can't try this myself but I could view an image on the web.....

BUT, in the abstract not everything should be aligned. Alignment is a
visual way of indicating items are related (as siblings, parewnt-child,
related purpose, whatever). Still the smaller # of alignment "lines" the
better, both graphically and usability-wise.

-seth