Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox window problems

I am using Rhythmbox 0.6.2/gstreamer 0.6.3 with Xfce 4.01 under Gentoo
with no problems, so I would say Xfce is probably not the problem. Are
you running the ebuild or downloaded source?

I am using source directly from the sf site, so cannot speak for the
options the ebuild is compiled with. Have a try of the sourcefourge
"clean" source and see if that clears up the problem.

There is a notification area in the top right by default, which displays
the note and associated menu properly. If you can see this, try clicking
it to unhide the window, that may be the cause of your problem?

Ciao,
     Mike                     zines@dx13.co.uk | www.dx13.co.uk