Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] For claiming, 2 Rhythmbox bounties

Christophe

Is this done via a gnome-vfs method, or directly accessing the iPod?
The reason I ask is that I have a mp3 player that I would love to have
working via rhythmbox, and I have a nearly complete gnome-vfs method,
and having one method working means  that others are easy to do.

Thanks

Mark H.