Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] cover art

That certainly looks like a real elegant solution, but I don't see why
we need a different app. It would be great to allow RB users to "save"
albums with they covers on the filesystem.

--
"The missionaries go forth to Christianize the savages -- as if
the savages weren't dangerous enough already" [Edward Abbey]

xan, xan@masilla.org