Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] audiocd view in (net)rhythmbox

On Fri, 2003-05-02 at 08:56, Colin Walters wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-04-22 at 14:38, MArk Finlay wrote:
>
> > Are you interested in taking over rhythmbox HEAD code and implementing a
> > UI on it? If you are then maybe things aren't so hopeless after all.
>
> Ok, there is a semi-new UI, and a pretty massively refactored
> infrastructure in the net-rhythmbox CVS HEAD.
>
> It's still quite rough around the edges, but the core is there and
> pretty much works.
>
> The big TODO item left is groups.  I haven't decided exactly how that
> should work yet.  If we want to implement iTunes-like vfolders, it's
> going to take a bit of thought.

iTunes doesn't have vfolders. Evolution does :)

ie. in iTunes, the playlists are subsets of the main library, but they
are not updated with the main library.

I think we would want vPlaylists though:
- Best Rated
- Most Played
etc.

We also want to keep the views in some way. Maybe not bonobo-based, but
I think there's expansion possible on that side.

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net

#2  0x4205a2cc in printf ("Oh my %s\n", preferred_deity) from
/lib/i686/libc.so.6 printf ("Oh my %s\n", preferred_deity);
Segmentation fault