Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] New mockup, new thread

On Sat, 2003-05-10 at 03:16, Daniel Borgmann wrote:
> Hmm.
>
> To be honest, I don't think this iTunes design works that well with Gtk.
> It suffers from lack of color variation[1] and general clumsiness. :)
> I would like to see something like this actually (gimp mockup):
> http://server204.serverflex.de/Screenshots/rhythmbox1.png
> The volume and search labels turned out a bit crappy, but I like the
> general "flair" of it much better.
> And while it doesn't look like your typical Gtk application, I'm pretty
> sure that it doesn't break any HIG rule and that it would work well for
> both usability and accessability (very well actually).

mmm, it's an interesting idea, but i'm not sure about your
implementation of it ;)

The one interesting part is the darker color status bar, but it's very
non-standard

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]