Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] linking mp3 decoders with rhythmbox

We don't link against gstreamer plugins, thats the whole point of them..
but we *do* link against the mad library and that is problematic.

What we need is to use the gstreamer metadata system, but it is not
finished so we can't do that yet - but that will automagically solve all
our problems.

Patience, IMHO. :)