Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Compiling troubles (was Die Groups Die)

On Tue, 2003-05-13 at 06:25, Luca Ferretti wrote:

>         /opt/gnome/lib/libbonobo-2.so: undefined reference to
>         `ORBit_ObjectAdaptor_set_thread_hint'
>         collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Unf.  It looks like your bonobo installation is b0rked.  Can you compile
other bonobo-using apps?

> I try to build it using a GNOME_HEAD in /opt/gnome and setting
> CFLAGS="-O3 -falign-functions=4 -fomit-frame-pointer -funroll-loops
> -mfancy-math-387 -pipe -mcpu=athlon",

A bit offtopic, but I always cringe when I see people tossing around
compiler flags like this...

> Any ideas? A trouble of mine (only in rb and mm??)?

I don't have any real ideas.  Is anyone else having problems?