[Rhythmbox-devel] MusicBrainz integration like QMBTagger request

It would be awesome if rhythmbox had functionality like QMBtagger (http://qmbtagger.sourceforge.net/) that uses Musicbrainz. From what i understand it plays the file and takes an audio print of it then compares to a database. I have used things like easytag and xmms in the past to tag my files. This thing is a hundred time better. It just magically finds the right tags.

It would be great if rhythmbox had this functionality. Like it would allow you to immeadietly find the right tags of newly imported songs. This would make sense to have in Rhythmbox as it is great for organizing music, and part of that is having the right tags.

Just my two cents of feature requests.

John Ottander