[Rhythmbox-devel] 0.60 is 0.5.3!!!

Not the correct source version!
I was excited to see that rhythmbox had a new and improved release. I
was curios to see if bugs i have submitted were resolved. I downloaded
the source from the website, compiled and installed it myself. I was not
too impressed with the program since it did not seem to have changed at
all. Upon futher investigation I noticed none of the features stated in
the new features list from gnomedesktop.org were included. I then
noticed the about menu of Rhythmbox says its version is indeed 0.5.3.
I would like indeed to try rhythmbox out again. Please fix this soon.
-Robert Van Gorkom