[Rhythmbox-devel] Fedora + mp3?

Just noticed that freshrpm's has released a gstreamer-mp3 rpm, and
figured I'd give it a try instead of the one that my friend compiled
(not that it would make much difference - he's pretty experienced at
making rpm's).

Anyway, I installed it, and checked my .6 rhythmbox (built from Seth
Vidal's src.rpm file) with no luck, and then tried Seth's binary rpm
with the same bad luck.  Ogg, etc work fine, but no mp3.

Has anyone been able to get mp3 playing working properly in Fedora?

-Chris