[Rhythmbox-devel] importing multiple locations?

I'm finally getting around to importing my full library into rhythmbox.
My music is all stored under one directory, but inside of that I have my
"ipod" directory which contains copies of songs already categorized in
the rest of my library - thus, I can't just import my main music folder,
as rhythmbox grabs the ipod songs, too.

Anyway, long story short, is there any way I can tell it to import
multiple folders?  I tried specifying them on the commandline and got
errors or a hung process.  And if I try to import one subdirectory
before another is done importing, instead of queueing the import (which
would be awesome), it just stopped the first one without telling me.
Many of the music subfolders have a LOT of music in them, and there are
a lot of folders (plus, they're not stored on a local disk), and I'd
rather not have to import them one by one, checking back every 5-10
minutes to see if each one has finished.

Anyway, I guess this is half bug report (if it cancels an import, it
should at least have warned me before I tried to import another) and
half feature request (import via commandline).

-Chris