Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox artwork proposal and discussion

On Sun, 2003-10-19 at 09:07, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> I like some ideas/proposal/critics about those icons (24x24 pixels).

Thanks for working on this.

Why do the library and iradio images have two "layers"?  What does the
2nd layer represent?

The iradio one looks a lot like a bullseye to me.  Not sure how to fix
this without copying the iTunes one entirely.

Other than that they seem pretty good to me.

This is a digitally signed message part