Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Can't compile Rhythmbox 0.5.88

> > what should I do? Has it to do something with the
> > (older) gcc2.95 debian uses?
>
> Yep, that's it. If you look at the line indicated in
> the message, you'll
> see code like:
> static void
> query_complete_cb (RhythmDBQueryModel *model,
> RBLibrarySource *source)
> {
>         rb_debug ("query complete");
>         struct RBLibrarySourceQueryCompleteData
> *data
>                 = g_new0 (struct
> RBLibrarySourceQueryCompleteData, 1);
>         data->model = model;
>
> Removing the rb_debug line or moving it after the
> 'struct ...' line
> should fix compilation.
>
> Hope that helps,
>
> Christophe

Thank you!
I removed the rb_debug line and deleted the files in
the corba directory and now it compiles.
And Rhythmbox got indeed faster! I have more than 4000
files (vorbis, flac and mp3) and the program is much
more responsive.
Btw this is the first time I altered something in the
sourcecode (unfortunately I can't program nor read the
code).

Thanks a lot,
rubinstein

Logos und Klingeltöne fürs Handy bei http://sms.yahoo.de