Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Automatic playlists

On dom, 2003-10-26 at 13:34 +0000, Mark Humphreys wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have been having a play around with the automatic playlists (which by
> the way are really cool) and a couple of things have sprung to mind ..
>
> a) You cannot edit a playlist, if I get something wrong I have to delete
> the whole playlist and start again - perhaps a popup to alway users edit
> them?

IMHO Music-> Properties is the answer. To reopen the creation dialog
with Cancel/OK buttons :-)

> b) The list doesn't contain enough possible tags - I know this is just a
> start, but it should contain any possible library tags. Does the
> rhythmdb allow querying on any tag?

BTW I hope that we can add some other tags. See [1] for a list of all
iTunes tags

> c) Is it possible to allow the results to be sorted? This would allow an
> automatic playlist such as "Last 25 played tracks", or "Top 56 rated
> tracks".

I think that now we have a starting (and working) implementation.

Now we have to discuss about features, capabilities and UI :-)

> Keep up the good work everyone!

Yeah!

[1]

Album