Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [patch] Show window when not visible

> prepare-ChangeLog.pl in the eazel-hacking module. I have it aliased to
> "cl" on my system.

Thanks.

> Cheers
>
> PS: BTW, you ignored all my requests, but hey

Oops ... yeah, sorry. I forgot to remove the stop thing, and I was going
to do the playlist stuff in another patch with some other requests
(which aren't there yet). No offense intended :)

Just to be sure, were you talking about "any named playlist", or about
an implicit playlist representing "the current list of songs" ?

Rached