Warning! [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox GDesklet

On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 09:29:55 +0100
Andy Shaw <andy.shaw@netdecisions.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 2003-09-09 at 09:16, Theodore Reed wrote:
> > I got bored earlier and decided to make a simple desklet that would
> > show the currently playing song.
>
> <snip>
>
> > http://www.surreality.us/Screenshot-16.png
>
> Very nice! Much better than the old XOSD, which I kind of liked..

I just discovered that gdesklets will hang if you start it with this
display and RB is not running. Also, if you shut RB down, you'll need to
restart the display to get it to update. This has to do with CORBA stuff.

I'm not sure how to make it time out and just display "Nothing" when it
can't reach RB.

-- Ted

PGP signature