Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] new error handling / skip unplayable patch

Bastien Nocera wrote:
Hey William,
On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 21:55 -0500, William Jon McCann wrote:
Hi,

Here is a new patch that skips unplayable tracks rather than throw a dialog (fixes #120974). It also includes a few other fixes and my last patch to disallow drops to smart playlists.
Could you get it to add a (!) icon when it can't play a track, so that
the fact that it's not playable is clear, as well as, possibly, a reason
for the playback failing in the properties window for that song?

OK, here you go. It used a stock close icon in the last patch because I doubted my artistic skills. Which, as you can tell from the attached icon, are actually quite abundant. ;)

Jon

PS. Damn that message size limit.

PNG image